Generally asked questions and answers.
- Open your PayWell Nepal app.
- Click on the ‘reset pin’ button.
- Enter your User ID/ Mobile number and click on ‘reset’.
- Open your email account you have registered with during the user registration, as your new pin-code will be sent there.
- Open your PayWell app, enter your userID and receive the pin-code.
- Then click on ‘change pin code’, enter the new pin-code and ‘confirm’ the new pin-code.
- Now login with your userID and the new pin-code.
- Open and login to your PayWell account.
- Click on ‘withdraw’ button.
- Select your preferred option i.e. Bank/ATM/Cashpoint.
- Visit your play store (for android phone) and app-store (for IOS/I-phone).
- Search ‘PayWell Nepal’ in the search box.
- Click on PayWell Nepal app.
- Click on ‘download / install’ button.
- PayWell app will be instantly downloaded to your phone.
- Open ‘PayWell’ app from your phone.
- Enter your user-id and pin-code that you will receive in your email and SMS in your mobile phone.
- Click on login then change your pin with a new code.
- Then login with your user-id and new pin-code.
- Open and login to your PayWell Nepal app.
- Click on ‘statements’ option button.
- Select the date (Starting and End).
- Then click on the ‘search’ button.
- Download PayWell Nepal app.
- Click on ‘register now’ or ‘new to PayWell?’ option button.
- Enter your full name, mobile number, address and email address.
- Click on ‘submit’.
- Verify your number or email by submitting OTP sent to your mobile number and email.
- Your A/c credentials (username, password, pin-code) will be sent to your mobile number and email.
Know Your Customer (KYC)
The Know Your Customer form has been made mandatory by the Government of Nepal. Please read further.
- Log in to your PayWell account through the application using mobile phones or computers.
- Click on the KYC.
- Fill up all the required details.
- Click on ‘submit’.
Quickly and easily load funds to you wallet.
- Log into your Paywell wallet account.
- Tap on ‘Load Fund’ button or ‘Bank icon’.
- Choose ‘Mobile banking’ or ‘E-Banking’.
- Choose your bank from the listed banks then click on ‘Continue’.
- Enter your desired amount, enter your mobile number and password provided by the bank.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
Person to person transfer is the transfer of your PayWell wallet balance to another person’s PayWell wallet. To send your money to other person’s wallet, simply follow the following steps:
- Open and ‘login’ to your wallet.
- Swipe right over your screen.
- Click on ‘transfer balance’ option.
- Enter the receiver’s username i.e. mobile number and click on the search icon.
- Enter the desired amount to be sent.
- Click on the ‘transfer’ button.
- Then finally, enter your pin code.